Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Tuesday Photos

Hey guys. It's been a while, but since yesterday things are finally back to normal (almost). I am back into the swing of things- language classes, hanging out at the tea shop, and attempting to understand this wonderful, foreign world in which I live.

The only thing that is different from normal is that right now Nepal is seven days away from a major election, and things are somewhat chaotic. So please pray for that.

Otherwise, here is my past week in pictures.



Skyping Monique. Soul food. 
This flower. Just because. 
Pratibha and I may or may not have reeked havoc on the neighborhood on Sunday...

Our porter from our trek brought his sweet family over for lunch. 


Saron fractured his wrist. 
I got to go with him cause his mom had to work. He was completely brave. 


Traffic jam the night before the bandh started.
Notice the taxi going the wrong way in the middle of traffic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment