Friday, February 21, 2014

Flash Mob Friday: Small.

small.

I think it is ok to be small.

We have a phrase here in Nepal. "sano manche"

It literally means "small person."

Nobody wants to be small. Everyone wants to be a "big person."

The big people are important. The big people get looked up to. The big people have the job and the money and the name to go with it.

But I think that it is ok to be small.

I think that if everyone were "big," there would be no more room left in the world for loving and serving each other. I think that we would just spend all of our time and energy trying to stay big, and we would not have anything left for each other.

Stop.



Here's the deal: Every Friday, this lady, Lisa-Jo, invites people to write for five minutes (and only five minutes) on the topic of her choice. When the timer goes off, you have to post your completely messy writing on the internet. My friend, C, introduced me to 'Five Minute Fridays' and only having five minutes to write sounded completely terrifying- so I tried it.

No comments:

Post a Comment