Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Tuesday Photos: Chitwan Edition



 Hey Y'all.

Note: I am not a computer person. I hate computers. Right now I can't get this silly blog to cooperate with me, so forgive the formatting, unedited photos, and blah blah blah and just enjoy the moment... or something like that. 

Today I'm hanging out in the Southern part of Nepal where I just attended a really cool meeting with a bunch of Nepali men (and three women!) who are doing some really cool stuff. I wish I could tell you everything, but, well, this is the internet. 

We left yesterday morning with this sunset behind us. 









On the way, we stopped for lunch along with some Monks who were busy utilizing their smart phones. Look at the guy on the right... Busted!! 




















The roads in Nepal may be dangerous, but what they are lacking in safety and structure, they make up for in beauty. 




Did I mention that I hate computers and why is this blue and all over the place?















After about nine hours of listening to and speaking Nepali, our brains were toast, so Cynthia and I went on an English speaking walk. We met an elephant on the road! Woot! And then some kids came to our hotel and started twirling fire. 




Welp, I'm super frustrated at this thing right now.

Hey, what's black and blue and read all over?

This blog.


Bahahahaha.

With that being said, and given the fact that Cynthia is correct in saying that I look like a grandma right now, I'm just going to act upon my appearance and call it a night. 

Holla!



No comments:

Post a Comment