Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Tuesday Photos




An old temple.


This week in Nepali class, we learned about some bodily functions. 
I think that the pictures speak for themselves. 



You people know about my goat obsession by now. 
It isn't ending anytime soon. I saw this cutie along my morning route. 


Last weekend my roommates and I declared it "Western Food Weekend." We each took a day and made an American/Australian meal to share (which like, never happens). I found a can of corn at the supermarket and contrary to the instructions on the can, I used it to make a BBQ chicken salad (and yes, that is mango salsa! We are loving mango season!).


If you ever try corn on your ice-cream, let me know how that goes. Seriously. I'm expecting an e-mail.



And this is my desktop picture right now... because I just really, really miss her... 


4 comments:

  1. Corn on/in vanilla ice cream was a standard flavor in Thailand. So was red beans. Not bad, seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way! Ok, next time I will have to give it a try. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I didn't know any better, this sounds like a recipe for pregnancy cravings! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you have not had American food in awhile, I guess you start reading the labels seeing it's like an event! I'll try the ice cream and let you know.

    ReplyDelete