Monday, August 5, 2013

Lately...

God is good.

The internet is too public to talk about the past couple of weeks, so here is a bullet list of random things that are allowed to be public:


  • Last night Cynthia and I stood on the roof and watched the most amazing tree branchy firework lightning ever!
  • Yesterday I prayed for someone and today he asked me if I have supernatural powers because apparently the prayer worked. 
  • In Nepali, the words for "big-bellied" and "wounded" are very similar. Just sayin'.
  • The other day after class I went on a walk with my neighbors for over an hour. We talked the whole time and I understood about 90% of what they were saying to me. I'm still not good at talking back though.
  • I just finished reading Sold. I cried myself to sleep last night near the end of the book. It is super accurate. Read it and be moved.   
  • My neighbor is the one who let me borrow Sold. She is a super awesome Nepali woman who does yoga and works for BBC. She will probably help us stop trafficking in Nepal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment