Sunday, September 8, 2013

Trek

Hey guys! I'm just gonna go outside for a little walky walk.

I'll be back in a month.

My housemates and I are leaving on Saturday for a three week long trek through the Himalayas. I probably would have just gone missing for 3 weeks and told you all about it when we got back, but my friend, Niki, told me that I should give you people more notice about these things.

Here are the deets:

We will

  • walk for 22 days 
  • avoid leeches with all of our hearts
  • experience life in Nepal outside of the Kathmandu Valley
  • momentarily jump the border into Tibet 
  • climb up to 16,847 feet
  • cry because it is so beautiful
  • praise God when it is over and I don't have to walk uphill anymore. 


I'm so excited and I can't wait to tell you more about it when we return!

No comments:

Post a Comment