Wednesday, December 18, 2013

It's probably Tuesday somewhere...

It's Wednesday.

Here are your "Tuesday Photos." Better late than never?

I was out of town last week, so this is for the past two weeks. Enjoy!




A butterfly that we saw on the way to Girls Club. 


I saw Hunger Games with my roommates and some friends from church. 
Afterwards we got inspired and volunteered as tributes in God's Kingdom. 

 

Meaghan and I have been running in the mornings. Sadly however, now I have to run alone because Meaghan fell and had to get stitches (now we have matching scars). Sandesh took this photo of me after my run. His skills are improving... slowly improving.




Last week we took a tripy trip. We spent some time observing and asking questions at the Nepal-India border. This sign is warning girls about fake marriages. Unfortunately, fake marriages are really common and thousands of girls get tricked and then sold into brothels in India. 


Mero didiharu. :)


We heard that in India, it is completely normal to clothe your animals.
Rock on, BFF, rock on!


Sandesh turned six while we were away. 
When we got back, we baked him a cake and celebrated. It was so much fun!



I saw this at a school this weekend. 
I'm thankful it didn't say "Speak correct Nepali," or else I'd be in big trouble.  


No comments:

Post a Comment