Tuesday, December 3, 2013

It's Tuesday all day!


It's Tuesday and I'm overwhelmed with cynicism, so we'll see how this goes...


It's Tuesday, December 3.

Tonight I hung out with foreigners. I hardly ever hang out with foreigners. It was weird. I'm not sure how I feel about it. We wore sarees and hijacked someone's phone and set this picture as the background. We talked about how things are "back home" instead of how things are "in America." I hate talking about "home" because I don't know where that is. I think that I am going through an identity crisis.



  

Sometimes language learning is rough. Sometimes I cry in class because I am so disappointed in myself. Sometimes I smile because I try really hard on my homework and even though I miss a few, I know that I did my best. I just really want to be able to understand and be understood. You guys, I sound like an emo fifth-grader.


This is the only baby that I know who is not scared of me. For reals, she loves me. Ignore the look of fright on her facey face, she is just trying to say "Namaste."





















Himalayan Pink Salt.
Suggestions for how to fit this into a salt grinder?


Apparently people like to look at pictures of other people's coffee on the internet. Apparently little shapes formed out of milk and coffee is called "latte art." Apparently I had a coffee date with a friend last week and I got a latte art heart. 

Mothera. Too wide for the picture. 


Don't tell the goats, but I think that I may have a new love. 
Only time will tell. 




Christmas is just around the corner. 
I have been spotting little elves running around the neighborhood lately! 




1 comment: