Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Southwest is Still Snazzy.

I was so stoked to get to hike down into the canyon!
(Click the photos for a better view.)
Beautiful views from inside the canyon. 

Sedona. 
I jumped from that giant mountain in the background and landed right here. 
Here are a few more photos that I did not want you guys to miss out on!

The Hoodoos that fill Bryce Canyon have created a spectacular view from above, and a fun maze from below.


When I hike, my heart sings. My heart is just so overflowing with wonder, that sometimes my mouth can't even shut up. This was definitely one of those times. I wish the photos could capture the depth of the canyon. Each layer has its own personality!

After nearly falling over from the weight of the blessings that the Lord has poured out on us, we collected ourselves and drove on to Sedona, AZ.

The following photos need no explanation. Enjoy!







Ok, I will say one last thing: one of these days I will be a real ninja. Until then, I will just keep jumping off of mountains. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment