Sunday, September 30, 2012

Bhaktapur

Cynthia and I went on a field trip the other day to try to learn a bit more about our new culture. 

Welcome to Bhaktapur, Nepal: city of cobblestone, power lines, and ruined dynasties. 



This was such a clean, beautiful street that I had to share it with you. Mind you, this is not a typical Nepali street. Perhaps while we are out today I will snap a photo of what my current street looks like. 

As of now, we are still trying to figure out where to live. We do not love being homeless, but we don't want to be hasty in finding a place just for the sake of unpacking and settling in. 

We have two neighborhoods, which are about an hour apart, that we are considering. 

In the meantime, we are off to go get our language books! Class starts tomorrow! I am beyond elated!

No comments:

Post a Comment