Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Wacko Packo.

So, the other night at my goodbye party, some of the girls were asking me what I am packing. So here is a list of some of the stuff in case you are curious (I am avoiding packing by writing this :P).

Mr. Clean magic erasers. (yes, this was the first thing on my list!)
Warm clothes.
Slackline.
Camera.
Camping gear.
2 pairs of glasses (goodbye contacts, I will miss you!)
Italian seasoning.
A kindle and some books that are unavailable in Nepal and on kindle.
Motorcycle helmet. (why do I own one? click here, its hilarious!!)
Vitamins.
Watercolor paints.
First aid kit (thanks, Diana!).
Photo book and favorite picture frames.
Measuring cups, can opener, veggie peeler. (Word on the street is that you can't get them there! yikes!)
A harddrive and a laptop.
And that pretty much does it.

Now I must go force it all into suitcases.

No comments:

Post a Comment