Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Ordinary moments.

Unfortunately, I do not have any crazy-awesome stories... yet.

So here are some not so crazy-awesome, ordinary Nepali life moments. Enjoy!


  • Cynthia and I walked down to the corner store (without getting lost) and successfully bought four eggs for breakfast. They sell eggs individually if you would like, or in a pack of 15. One of my eggs still had a feather on it.
  • We tried to go get SIM cards for our phone, but we needed copies of our visas. We went to the store that makes copies, but unfortunately the power was out due to load shedding, so we had to go back the next day. 
  • Today we bought some beautiful fabric so that we can have Nepali outfits made. (I will post photos when they are finished (We will go to the tailor tomorrow to have them made).
  • Finally, today we met with the man who is in charge of the language tutors. We will have our first language lesson on Tuesday! I am soooooo excited! 

1 comment: