Wednesday, August 15, 2012

 A few minutes ago I was taking a break from filling out my new insurance forms. While stretching my legs by wandering around my room I decided to take a peek inside my suitcase to assess the limited space situation. To my surprise, my suitcase contained more than just my first-aid supplies! 
Faith, my eight-year-old roommate, lovingly put her beloved snuggie into my luggage!

   
Faith loves that snuggie. What a beautiful sacrifice. 



I don't know what I will do. Keep it and let a little girl receive the blessing of giving? Or return it and remember her loving sacrifice?

She is swimming at a friend's house right now, so I have some time to think and pray. One thing I do know: Childlike faith is precious in God's sight. And lavish, childlike love is even sweeter.

No comments:

Post a Comment