Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Timeline


Timeline

Four weeks of America: I had planned on staying in Cali for the last four weeks here, but the L0rd had other plans for me! As always, they are good plans! Here's what it looks like: 
  • Aug 23: I get to go back to Arkansas one more time! This Thursday I start the drive back to Arkansas to say goodbye to my family and friends (please pray for me as I drive!).
  • September 6: A complete surprise blessing, but I get to go to New York to say goodbye to my sister one last time. Thanks, Dad!
  • September 12ish: come back to Simi Valley to begin the goodbye process. Goodbye party invitations will be out soon. Please come! 
  • September 20: Fly to Kathmandu.
  • September 22: Arrive in Kathmandu, Nepal and start the next chapter of life! Yes, it really does take that long to get there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment