Wednesday, June 5, 2013

monks in movies

So, I know that I am supposed to be suffering and saving the world and all that stuff, but a few weeks ago we went to the movies! Judge me if you want, but it's only like the third thing that we have done "just for fun." Can you believe that there is a 3-D movie theatre in Kathmandu? 


We went with our friend, Santoshi. Check out the monks behind us who were sipping on coffee and soda. Ha! Even monks take a break sometimes.

Anyways, this post really has no point other than to remind myself that there is life outside of my brain. I have been having a tough time lately just feeling discouraged and dry and waaaaay over-thinking everything. This is just a public declaration that God is good- even when I don't feel like he is good.

1 comment:

  1. I think we saw those same exact monks in the 3D movie at Disney Land!

    ReplyDelete