Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tuesday photos.

I have a bunch of stray photos in my phone that don't really have a story to go with them. I used to post them on instagram, but since my instagram won't update, they are just kinda chillin' in my phone's memory.

I can't just leave these little guys all alone in my phone forever, so I am going to start dumping them onto my blog every Tuesday night. I think you guys can handle that, right?

So here ya go. The product of a broken instagram.  


Wooooo... PIG SOOIE!

I found this gem along a random road out towards a village.
Shout out to my Arkansas people!  



I saw this bad boy down town. 



The fabric here is out of control (AKA: awesome!).



Peach season. 



Meh. This is a super important Hindu rain-god shrine that they build every 12 years.



I saw this on my walk this morning. 
Someone in Kathmandu knows what's up! 

Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment