Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree!


I am writing tonight with a happy heart. I recently received the package that my home-front team worked so hard at putting together for me.


As I was opening the package, Prativa came into my room. She and I gathered Cynthia and we all moved into the kitchen. We put the tree together and C and I got to explain why we celebrate Christmas. It was such a joy! Thank you all for the love that you put into that box!    

When I looked at all of the photos that you guys sent in, I was overwhelmed by your graciousness, generosity, and faith in the One who has us on this journey. Thank you so much for who you are and what you are doing for the Kingdom.
p.s. These are terrible photos of all three of us... but I wanted you to see our tree! Charlie Brown ain't got nothin' on this little guy!


1 comment: